Here you will find various resources for service providers.
Additional Interpreter Directories
Court Interpreter Directories
- Master Level Certified Roster
- Certified Court Interpreter Roster
- Conditionally Approved Interpreter Roster
- Registered Court Interpreters
Visit the State of Idaho Judicial Branch – Language Access website for more information related to Idaho court interpreting
ASL Interpreter Directories
The Idaho Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing maintains an interpreter directory for ASL interpreters, which can be found here.
The Idaho Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf also maintains an interpreter directory, which can be found here.
How to Work with an Interpreter
Read this document, Interpreters do the talking, for information on:
- Different modes of interpreting
- Settings in which modes are most appropriate
- Hiring a competent interpreter
For information on working with a medical interpreter read this document: Working with Medical Interpreters
Lopez Training & Translation also provides short classes covering:
- How to work effectively with an Interpreter
- Medical Spanish for all types of Healthcare providers
If what you need is a translation, Translation Getting It Right from the American Translators Association, will guide you in considering what factors are important when you are needing a translation.